- The Buyer acknowledges that it is not possible to withdraw from a contract for the supply of goods in the cases referred to in the provisions of Section 1837 of the Civil Code, i.e. in particular it is not possible to withdraw from a contract for the supply of goods that have been modified according to the wishes of the Buyer or for his person, from a contract for the supply of goods that have been irreversibly mixed with other goods after delivery,
- Unless the case referred to in Article 5.1 or any other case in which the Purchase Contract cannot be withdrawn from, the Purchaser shall have the right to withdraw from the Purchase Contract within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the goods in accordance with the provisions of Section 1829(1) of the Civil Code, provided that if the subject of the Purchase Contract is several types of goods or the delivery of several parts, this period shall run from the date of receipt of the last delivery of the goods. The withdrawal from the purchase contract must be sent to the Seller within the period specified in the previous sentence. For withdrawal from the purchase contract, the buyer may use the sample form provided by the seller, which is an annex to the terms and conditions. The Buyer may send the withdrawal from the Purchase Contract, among others, to the address of the Seller's premises Lanškroun, Dobrovského 367 or to the Seller's e-mail address.
- In case of withdrawal from the purchase contract according to Article 5.2 of the Terms and Conditions, the purchase contract shall be cancelled from the beginning. The goods must be returned to the Seller within fourteen (14) days of the withdrawal from the contract. If the Buyer withdraws from the Purchase Contract, the Buyer shall bear the costs associated with the return of the goods to the Seller, even if the goods cannot be returned by normal postal means due to their nature.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Contract pursuant to Article 5.2 of the Terms and Conditions, the Seller shall return the funds received from the Buyer within fourteen (14) days of withdrawal from the Purchase Contract to the Buyer in the same manner as the Seller received them from the Buyer. The Seller shall also be entitled to return the performance provided by the Buyer already upon return of the goods by the Buyer or otherwise, provided that the Buyer agrees to this and no additional costs are incurred by the Buyer. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the seller is not obliged to return the received funds to the buyer before the buyer returns the goods to him or proves that he has sent the goods to the seller.
- The Seller is entitled to unilaterally set off the claim for payment for damage to the goods against the Buyer's claim for reimbursement of the purchase price.
- The seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract of sale at any time until the goods have been accepted by the buyer. In such case, the Seller shall refund the purchase price to the Buyer without undue delay, without any delay, by cash to the account designated by the Buyer.
- If a gift is provided together with the goods, the gift contract between the Seller and the Buyer is concluded with the condition that if the Buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the gift contract with respect to such gift shall cease to be effective and the Buyer shall be obliged to return the gift together with the goods to the Seller.