Price of goods and payment terms
- The price of the goods and any costs associated with the delivery of the goods under the Purchase Contract may be paid by the Buyer to the Seller in the following ways:
- in cash at the Seller's premises at Lanškroun, Dobrovského 367,
- in cash on delivery at the place specified by the buyer in the order,
- by wire transfer to the Seller's account No. 1322567389/0800 (hereinafter referred to as the Seller's account),
- by cashless payment card at the Seller's premises at Lanškroun, Dobrovského 367
- by cashless payment card online
- Together with the purchase price, the Seller is also obliged to pay the Seller the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of the goods in the agreed amount. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the purchase price also includes the costs associated with the delivery of the goods.
- The Seller does not require a deposit or other similar payment from the Buyer. This is without prejudice to the provisions of Article 4.6 of the Terms and Conditions regarding the obligation to pay the purchase price of the goods in advance.
- In the case of payment in cash or in the case of payment on delivery, the purchase price is payable upon receipt of the goods. In the case of non-cash payment, the purchase price is due within 10 days of the conclusion of the purchase contract.
- In case of non-cash payment, the buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price of the goods together with the variable symbol of the payment. In the case of non-cash payment, the Buyer's obligation to pay the purchase price is fulfilled when the relevant amount is credited to the Seller's account.
- The Seller shall be entitled, in particular in the event that there is no additional order confirmation by the Buyer (Article 3.6), to require payment of the full purchase price before the goods are dispatched to the Buyer. The provisions of Section 2119 of the Civil Code shall not apply.
- Any discounts on the price of the goods granted by the Seller to the Buyer cannot be combined.
- If it is customary in the course of business or if provided for by generally binding legal regulations, the Seller shall issue a tax document - invoice - to the Buyer in respect of payments made under the Purchase Agreement. The Seller shall be liable for value added tax. The Seller shall issue the tax document - invoice to the Buyer after payment of the price of the goods and send it in electronic form to the Buyer's electronic address.
Transport and delivery of goods
- If the method of transport is agreed upon at the Buyer's specific request, the Buyer bears the risk and any additional costs associated with this method of transport.
- If the seller is obliged under the contract of sale to deliver the goods to the place specified by the buyer in the order, the buyer is obliged to take delivery of the goods on delivery.
- In the event that for reasons on the part of the Buyer it is necessary to deliver the goods repeatedly or by a different method than that specified in the order, the Buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with the repeated delivery of the goods, or the costs associated with a different method of delivery.
- Upon receipt of the goods from the carrier, the Buyer shall check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and in the event of any defects, notify the carrier immediately. In the event that the packaging is found to have been tampered with, the Buyer may not accept the shipment from the carrier.
- Further rights and obligations of the parties in the carriage of goods may be regulated by the Seller's special delivery conditions, if issued by the Seller.
Transportation of oversized shipments
When ordering a consignment with a dimension of over 5000 mm, it is necessary to inquire about the price of transport.