These single row tapered roller bearings offer cost-effective solutions for applications operating at moderate loads, such as many agricultural applications. They can accommodate combined radial and axial loads and provide low friction during operation. The inner ring, with rollers and cage, can be mounted separately from the outer ring. By mounting one single row tapered roller bearing against another and applying a preload, a rigid bearing application can be achieved.
- Designed for moderate loads, like in many agricultural applications
- Moderate radial and axial load carrying capacity
- Accommodate axial loads in one direction
- Low friction and long service life
- Separable and interchangeable components